The great thing about the Moon Lunch Bag is that you don’t need to chill it in the fridge or keep it somewhere warm to store your food.
However, there are some extra tips to help you get the most out of your eco-bag:
- Pack your food just before leaving - This includes taking it out of the fridge/freezer or reheating food just before you walk out the door.
- Consider wrapping your food in cloth or beeswax wraps to add an extra layer of insulation (this further prevents heat from dissipating).
- Avoid opening the lunch bag constantly when on the go to prevent thermal energy from escaping.
- Keep any hot and chilled items separate. This may mean either using a separate container or placing some items in the outside pocket.
- Store the lunch bag (if possible) in cool or warm places. Shady trees, under your desk or in the pram work well.
- For keeping contents cooler for longer use an ice pack or place something frozen in the bag's inner pocket.
- For keeping contents warm, use a heated gel pack and again place this in the inner pocket.
As you can tell, we're pretty proud of the newest addition to our roster. If you think of any other ways the bag can be used, please do drop a comment.